Dana White Furious At Rampage Jackson [Merged/Updated - Possible Rampage Retirement] (1 Viewer)

Well, considering Rampage is backing out of a long scheduled fight that they built an entire season of TUF around and the UFC decided to hold it in Memphis solely because Rampage wanted to fight an event in his hometown I'd say Dana has a right to be upset.

This is exactly right.

When the A-Team bombs in theaters, Rampage will come crawling back to Dana begging for the title shot that he would have gotten if he would have beaten Rashad.

There is something odd about a musclebound dude named "Dana"

:scratch:

dana_white.jpg

:idunno:

i just read in another forum that rapage will retire from fightin....there were a few threads in the sherdog forum......it was posted from his blog i think sorry i dont have a link

Last edited:
Hard to believe. Very few combat sports participants ever actually walk away. It wouldn't surprise me if Rampage did, but I see this as more of a chess move in the larger game.

Wow. Interesting read. As a fan of Rampage, the fighter, this sucks. I wish him the best though....

i would think he is atleast under contract for the fight with rashad.....i hope this is just a game hes playin with dana..cause i would hate to see him walk away from the sport...but i wish him luck

The dude has sentimental reasons to take the time to make this movie. Dana white can eat ****.

Yea Im not happy at all. The dude has earned his spot in the world of MMA. Dana is a d-bag

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom