Dana White taking care of Best Buy employee that was fired for stopping a shoplifter. (1 Viewer)

mc4saints

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey I get it, not really worth it for a $200 speaker and obviously it was against "policy" but give me an employee that cares about her job this much and F policy!

She's coming for Peat's job!

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe don’t fire her, BUT it’s a sound policy - $200 of electronic plastic vs potentially 10ks and/or injury/loss of life
That’s a no brainer

And seeing how easily Best Buy did dispose of her is a clear indication of what they value
So sure, commend her for her bravery but no need to laud this type of action as an ethical positive

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
And I was thinking of making this thread for a few weeks, but maybe it fits here:

I HATE the new dominos ad showing middle managers in anxious flop sweat, trying to hustle an $8 apology pizza to some customer who complained that the pepperoni had slid to one side (or whatever the complaint was)
- sure, have a policy that states ‘if we mess up, we’ll fix it’ but to see slightly above minimum wage workers having their ‘pride’ hurt about a kink in the process chain of very marginal food - that’s highly problematic

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
And I was thinking of making this thread for a few weeks, but maybe it fits here:

I HATE the new dominos ad showing middle managers in anxious flop sweat, trying to hustle an $8 apology pizza to some customer who complained that the pepperoni had slid to one side (or whatever the complaint was)
- sure, have a policy that states ‘if we mess up, we’ll fix it’ but to see slightly above minimum wage workers having their ‘pride’ hurt about a kink in the process chain of very marginal food - that’s highly problematic
Both of those workers are credited as a "franchisee" so they likey a) make quite a bit more than minimum wage and b) are not making or delivering pizzas. I'm more concerned with one woman who is way too excited about getting a free medium Domino's pizza.

Also, isn't there already a thread for birching about commercials?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom