Dana White taking care of Best Buy employee that was fired for stopping a shoplifter. (1 Viewer)

mc4saints

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey I get it, not really worth it for a $200 speaker and obviously it was against "policy" but give me an employee that cares about her job this much and F policy!

She's coming for Peat's job!

Maybe don’t fire her, BUT it’s a sound policy - $200 of electronic plastic vs potentially 10ks and/or injury/loss of life
That’s a no brainer

And seeing how easily Best Buy did dispose of her is a clear indication of what they value
So sure, commend her for her bravery but no need to laud this type of action as an ethical positive

And I was thinking of making this thread for a few weeks, but maybe it fits here:

I HATE the new dominos ad showing middle managers in anxious flop sweat, trying to hustle an $8 apology pizza to some customer who complained that the pepperoni had slid to one side (or whatever the complaint was)
- sure, have a policy that states ‘if we mess up, we’ll fix it’ but to see slightly above minimum wage workers having their ‘pride’ hurt about a kink in the process chain of very marginal food - that’s highly problematic

And I was thinking of making this thread for a few weeks, but maybe it fits here:

I HATE the new dominos ad showing middle managers in anxious flop sweat, trying to hustle an $8 apology pizza to some customer who complained that the pepperoni had slid to one side (or whatever the complaint was)
- sure, have a policy that states ‘if we mess up, we’ll fix it’ but to see slightly above minimum wage workers having their ‘pride’ hurt about a kink in the process chain of very marginal food - that’s highly problematic
Both of those workers are credited as a "franchisee" so they likey a) make quite a bit more than minimum wage and b) are not making or delivering pizzas. I'm more concerned with one woman who is way too excited about getting a free medium Domino's pizza.

Also, isn't there already a thread for birching about commercials?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom