Dane Brugler's 7 round mock draft (1 Viewer)

I have had a change of mind from my previous comments on another post.

We cannot pass on priority one CB., Caleb Farley, /Jaycee Horn
priority two Lber., Zaven Collins,/ Lber., Onwusu-Kamoroah ,/ Lber., Jamin Davis

Lack of depth will make us give a more weight to the "need" side of our early picks.

With Janoris gone with chances that Lattimore won't be available, we may look to draft two corners early.

We also may need to look for an offensive tackle, since we only have one more year of Ramczyk and Armstead. These are critical positions, and we should not wait for next year to cover both.

Money is the issue this year for signing players on free agency, and it will continue next year.

We should be very smart on this draft, and thing strategically for the long haul.

We can trade back and get Jamin Davis if that's who they want.
We have no shot at Farley after his positive back surgery news.
Greg Newsome is a realistic CB target at 28.
Jaycee Horn is also a possibility... would be a tough decision between Horn and Newsome.
Keep an eye on Trevon Moehrig... while anothe rsafety isn't necessarily a "need" today we need to keep in mind this might be Malcolm Jenkins last year, and safety is a huge component of our defense.
Rondale Moore is ranked as a 1st round talent if he lasts until our 2nd round pick that would be a steal.
Alot of good receivers in this draft class we could get a solid receiver in the 3rd.
I see us taking a DT in the 3rd. Alot of good value there.

We can trade back and get Jamin Davis if that's who they want.
We have no shot at Farley after his positive back surgery news.
Greg Newsome is a realistic CB target at 28.
Jaycee Horn is also a possibility... would be a tough decision between Horn and Newsome.
Keep an eye on Trevon Moehrig... while anothe rsafety isn't necessarily a "need" today we need to keep in mind this might be Malcolm Jenkins last year, and safety is a huge component of our defense.
Rondale Moore is ranked as a 1st round talent if he lasts until our 2nd round pick that would be a steal.
Alot of good receivers in this draft class we could get a solid receiver in the 3rd.
I see us taking a DT in the 3rd. Alot of good value there.
Horn is not a possibility. He will likely go top 12.

If Farley is there when we pick and we pass my head will explode. Could be another Lattimore draft where he falls for medical reasons but is the best corner in the draft, his issues arenā€™t chronic. If we were to get him that would be amazing

I have had a change of mind from my previous comments on another post.

We cannot pass on priority one CB., Caleb Farley, /Jaycee Horn
priority two Lber., Zaven Collins,/ Lber., Onwusu-Kamoroah ,/ Lber., Jamin Davis

Yes they can.

There are more corners than you think in this draft.

Paulsen Adebo and Rachad Wildgoose would be great at pick 60.

The Saints will add a QB to the room, it like Linebacker, DT and CB is a think position that needs to add talent.

Based on the first two picks, this would be a sensational draft. Davis will likely be gone before 28.

He means taking these guys in the first, depending on availability.
I mean, I'll be P'Oed if we passed on Harris in the 4th lol

Bro the NFL has changed so much from the 3 LB days. You gotta have speed to cover the CMC and AK41's of the world.
Middle linebackers typically only cover so far then pass off coverage to a safety.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom