dang... it’s still only Thursday (1 Viewer)

I reached for my Brees jersey this morning, paused, thought about it, put it back. Let's not get ahead of ourselves and jinx it.:elefant:

Also guys and gals,
Who has the reset button to rewind if the unthinkable happens? We will then need a mulligan. ?

I reached for my Brees jersey this morning, paused, though about it, put it back. Let's not get ahead of ourselves and jinx it.:elefant:

I know it doesn’t matter in the end but I’m so on the fence about whether to gear up or not Sunday. Been bugging me all week.
Ahh, being a fan. Lol

I know it doesn’t matter in the end but I’m so on the fence about whether to gear up or not Sunday. Been bugging me all week.
Ahh, being a fan. Lol
I managed to find my 1991 NFC West Division Champs sweatshirt. I could barely fit into it and my belly showed. Must've shrunk. I'm only 75 pounds heavier! Loaned it to my grandson. Hooray!

“The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting”
― Andy Warhol

1547146693524.png

Ahh, being a fan. Lol
I’m not
My shirts haven’t been working (I had to take them off a few games)
I think I’m just going sans saints shirt for the game
Maybe the day

I’m not
My shirts haven’t been working (I had to take them off a few games)
I think I’m just going sans saints shirt for the game
Maybe the day

May go that route myself Guido.
Wore my favorite jersey for the Cowboys game and did not like how that turned out.

Anxiously awaiting the Friday injury report as that will help me decide.
Before all the sour folks jump in, yes I know it matters not in the grand scheme of things, it just does to me. (Whether I’m in full gear or not)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom