Dang it, I missed my 10,000th post. (1 Viewer)

BHM

Can't please 'em all
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I had something special for everyone too. Sorry.

For those who care and to show off my new math skills, if I posted one per minute, I would have to post non stop for 6.9444444 days to reach 10,000.

On the other hand, if I had to first read a post by Oye and then respond to it, It would take me 14 years, 288 days and 13 hours to reach 10,000.

I miss it too. Your last 66 posts have been crap! :)

I would take that as a compliment from most around here. Most would say my last 10,000 posts have been crap. :hihi:

my 10k post will be epic. Sadly though my definition of epic and the MODS definition are very different :covri:

my 10k post will be epic. Sadly though my definition of epic and the MODS definition are very different :covri:

Go out with a bang dog. Don't let the mods ruin your day. They can ban you but they can never break your will!

I had something special for everyone too. Sorry.

For those who care and to show off my new math skills, if I posted one per minute, I would have to post non stop for 6.9444444 days to reach 10,000.

On the other hand, if I had to first read a post by Oye and then respond to it, It would take me 14 years, 288 days and 13 hours to reach 10,000.
Ah, but how many of yours were worth reading?

(or mine, for that matter.....)

I always change my user anme before I get to my 10000th post and have to start over again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom