Daniel Jeremiah's Top 50 Board (1 Viewer)

Any thoughts on drafting Jamin Davis at LB? I’ve noticed him rising in recent weeks and now listed at 24 on this list

who are the best players realistically available for saints I hadnt follow much this year. I expect qbs will be reached for with 1 falling as every year

who are the best players realistically available for saints I hadnt follow much this year. I expect qbs will be reached for with 1 falling as every year

Zaven Collins, LB and Greg Newsome II, CB are both players that should be in our range and fit want/need. So we’ll probably draft a guard from UC Santa Barbara.

I want Vera-Tucker, Horn, or Collins - those guys are franchise players in the second half of the first round.

I think there’s a chance a really good player falls to us at 28. Love Koramoah, Collins, Jamin Davis and Greg Newsome. Hopefully one of them falls to us.
Something tells me we are high on Koramoah, but I don’t think he falls far enough

If Jones is there late 1st you take him, and then you move up for a CB in 2nd round (Payton likes CB's high and believes the best ones are taken early. Our history supports that with Lat, Robinson, PJ Williams, and a few others that have been successful for us all having a 2nd round grade or better) If not you take the best defender avaiable Preferrably a CB or DL

No way; there are multiple guys who could fill big holes this year and be almost guaranteed long-term starters. Really think they go CB unless Collins is there which will make it a tough decision between him and a guy like Horn/Newsome/Samuel/Ifeatu

Both your QBs are essentially on one year deals as both could be gone b4 the start of the 22-23 season. You have 0 security beyond that and QB is most important position. I wouldn’t force it..but if the gap isn’t sizable you secure the QB position

Both your QBs are essentially on one year deals as both could be gone b4 the start of the 22-23 season. You have 0 security beyond that and QB is most important position. I wouldn’t force it..but if the gap isn’t sizable you secure the QB position
To me it is a tough call, but I would be inclined to move down and get additional choices this year. I will say, however, if we did go with Jones I would not be unhappy as you have stated we have 2 guys on one year prove it deals!

Ehlinger would be a much better value in the 6th or so - he and Jones have the same arm limitations and the former has much more experience.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom