Daniel Jeremiah's Top 50 Board (2 Viewers)

I don’t wanna trade down, we’re too deep of a team if we keep all our picks some won’t make the roster. I’d rather trade up a few times and get some target players. A coveted corner, WR, and LB. when you’re a deep team I say quality over quantity. But you also have the argument the more picks you have the more of a shot you have to hit. Man I love the draft.

if we could somehow manage to land Waddle in the first then trade up and get jabril Cox and kelvin joseph in the second I’d be happy enough if that was our entire draft.

Good list. If the Saints got Greg Newsome II or Nick Bolton in the first it wouldn't bother me one bit. Jamin Davis would be a nice pickup too. I like guys in the first who have a decent chance to start at a position of need and one of those three would fit the bill.
Really like Jamin Davis. He is moving up draft boards now that coaches are getting more involved in the proces.

Davis is moving up. Probably will be gone when we draft at 28. Increasingly, the mock drafts are showing the players I like gone before we pick.

The funny thing is that Payton basically tells us what he is going to do in the draft every year, but we never pay attention and always just assume it's smoke. It's like a Jedi Mind Trick. Tell the truth because everyone will assume it's a lie.
A scene from "The Princess Bride" comes to mind. This year's draft for the Saints promises to be really fascinating in its unpredictability. Lots of roster gaps and lots of picks--at least until they trade up. :hihi:

We have holes to fill and need depth. We need a CB, LB, DL, WR and TE. And I would welcome a another RB, another OL, and a second DB.

Love that DJ put Javonte Williams, Joe Tryon & Nick Bolton as high as he did. I think those dudes a crazy undervalued & are getting the props they deserve from the other draft coverage sites & experts.

Tryon in particular went through a complete physical change during the opt out, cutting junk food & fast food out of his diet & changing his work out routine. All reports say he’s ripped & has added more explosion to his game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom