Danny Clark to be on Jim Rome Show [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Danny Clark

Just letting everyone know he is going to be on "Jim Rome is Burning" in a few mins. Also he should be our MLB on running downs (1st+2nd).

You can't really recap it. It was just following Clark around his charity event when he and a few of our players took kids shopping at Wal Mart.

It was pretty cool. Clark interviewed Horn and Bush. And Terrence Melton started talking to the camera. Typical players having fun stuff.

Pretty cool.

I didn't hear anything about if he was going to be seen more on the field, but it was nice to see that.

its nice to see what some of those players give back. Could you see T.O doing anything like that in Dallas?? NO WAY..PS Danny only had time to do that segment because he never gets any playing time, so they let him off to go do some PR

I've never seen the Jim Rome show, but I was channel surfing, and as luck would have it I happened to catch this segment right when it came on. It was about Hammerhead Clark's "shop with a jock" charity in New Orleans, where he invites kids to Walmart to buy toys with him and some of the other Saints players. The most interesting thing about the segment to me was that Clark took the camera guy on a tour of the Saints' practice facility, and Kenny Wilkerson was sitting in the locker room next to Joe Horn. Kenny looked desperate for some dirt!

Yeah, I usually try to catch Rome when he's on myself, but I noticed Wilkerson in the lockeroom too.

Trying to get a scoop from Horn.

BTW, big ups to Clark and the rest of the guys that participated.

I like Rome's radio show. His take on most things is better than just about any other national guy. He loves Sean Payton and Drew Brees too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom