Dante's Inferno (1 Viewer)

I couldn't resist just picked it up for the ps3.but also my 5mm EHLE came in the mail today so i'ma holla at my new B**** and do a quick session and i'll let you know what the deal is in couple... maybe

It's next up on my Gamefly queue. I need to send that sorry excuse for a game Army of Two back.

just got it 2 days ago.....awesome!!!!! if you like god of war, you'll like this. they're pretty much the same but this has a better story. warning: not for children....lots of violence and nudity.

I thought this played a lot like God of War too. At least in the demo. Both storylines are epic.

got it yesterday also- very solid- better than darksiders, not sure if its better than Bayonetta. good imagery and themes

I thought this played a lot like God of War too. At least in the demo. Both storylines are epic.

yeah, for being a total rip-off of GOW, it's a pretty good game....i need to get it from gamefly

yeah, for being a total rip-off of GOW, it's a pretty good game....i need to get it from gamefly

Haha, I knew you were gonna say something about that comparison. I was kinda baiting you into that. I'm a master of baiting.

Haha, I knew you were gonna say something about that comparison. I was kinda baiting you into that. I'm a master of baiting.

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

I got it. It's very much like God of War, so I love it. Any game where you can fight the damned souls of aborted babies gets the thumbs up from me. :9:

I got it. It's very much like God of War, so I love it. Any game where you can fight the damned souls of aborted babies gets the thumbs up from me. :9:

Those are some scary lookin' babies.

Its good. Combat is not as smooth as GOW, nowhere near as slick as Bayonetta. But the scenery is sweet. I'm through the Lust circle, and just on to Gluttony. Those chicks with those tentacle things coming out of their..... areas.... were awesome.

Whoever thought up this game looked at A LOT of HR Geiger imagery. No ripoffs, but definitely influenced.

Yeah it'll hold me down til GOW3 gets here.Anyways bayoneta is a solid (1)even though i could care less for the tacky anime music.(2)Dante's heat,I only played it for a day its shaping up just the way I like 'em.(3) Darksiders, I enjoyed this one... at first I was like huh?!?but as I kept playing it the game revealed itself to be pretty much everything good I played back in the day.The story was straight and hopefully the sequel will kick ***!

Picked this up this morning... Haven't had a chance to play yet though b/c the wife apparently thinks I got it for her.

She liked the trailer, and thought the storyline would be cool... It's held her attention for over an hour now so I guess the story has lived up to her expectations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom