Dante's Inferno (1 Viewer)

Only a few hours in to it but it's a fun game. The puzzles are a little, well puzzling..You see God of War 1 and 2 made the mistake of making puzzles that were kinda annoying..so despite having a great game, this was the only bummer. God of war 3 seems to have learned from this mistake and made it all action, action, action!..At least, the 30 minute god of war 3 demo indicates that.

Dante's inferno arguably has just as good as action...I swear flinging those crosses just never gets old, but has the puzzles, which some will like, some won't..to me they are kinda a drag.

That being said, the gameplay in Dante's is fun as hell, and the art direction is awesome.

It's strange but I actually find the action in dante's inferno a little more fun than God of war 3...

This is a safe game to play. I also believe it's a real treasure to people that only have a 360..it becomes a must buy considering they do not have access to God of war 3.

grrr...Dante's inferno is really fun but man, they man got some really cheap deaths...

This rope swinging crap is pissing me off.

grrr...Dante's inferno is really fun but man, they man got some really cheap deaths...

This rope swinging crap is pissing me off.

You build up all this momentum by swinging back and forth and then he does this little 1 foot jump when you jump off. Those parts were killing me too.

1st it was that puta cleo and her punk A** ol'man but now itz cerubus thatz pssin me off!!!

So this has what to do with the Divine Comedy again?

Only a few hours in to it but it's a fun game. The puzzles are a little, well puzzling..You see God of War 1 and 2 made the mistake of making puzzles that were kinda annoying..so despite having a great game, this was the only bummer. God of war 3 seems to have learned from this mistake and made it all action, action, action!..At least, the 30 minute god of war 3 demo indicates that.

Dante's inferno arguably has just as good as action...I swear flinging those crosses just never gets old, but has the puzzles, which some will like, some won't..to me they are kinda a drag.

I loved the Puzzles in the GoW games.

Beat this last night. Thoroughly unimpressed. Gameplay was too repetitive, and easy. The cheap*ss trials close to the end were mentally challenged. That sort of gameplay does not belong in the middle of the damn game.

The environments have the same feel as Clive Barker's Jericho, which I think is a far better game.

The story was.... OK. Some of the animated cut-scenes don't do a good job of explaining exactly what Dante did to earn that sin. And his constant whining about "BEATRICE!" Dude, no one cares. I think the dev team could have spent a little more time fleshing out the story, and the character of Dante, to make the game more interesting.

The ending was..... lame. Though I did like the end boss.

Overall, 6/10. I've played far better games, but its not all bad.

If you say that Jericho is better than this game, that pretty much says the Dante's Inferno is better than nothing.

This game is awesome.
I got it Wednesday and beat it today.
im selling on amazon while the value is still high, to get my money back.
Prolly gunna buy something else with it.
Maybe high rain.

This game is awesome.
I got it Wednesday and beat it today.
im selling on amazon while the value is still high, to get my money back.
Prolly gunna buy something else with it.
Maybe high rain.

God of War 3 is a month away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom