Dante's Inferno (1 Viewer)

Picked this up this morning... Haven't had a chance to play yet though b/c the wife apparently thinks I got it for her.

She liked the trailer, and thought the storyline would be cool... It's held her attention for over an hour now so I guess the story has lived up to her expectations.

Consider yourself lucky. My wife scoffs at anything video game related.

Yeah, I have to play video games like some 19th century pickpocket squirreled away nibbling his stolen loaf of bread in an alleyway

same here

I did notice out of all the games she has seen me play the game trials actually made her look twice. She actually said, *gasp* "that's a game I might try playing"...

Next time she makes me mad I might set her up playing on the extreme setting for her first play through..
;)

word,mine won't mess with it if it ain't mario related:idunno:
Seriously didn't realize how fortunate I am...

She bought me a Dreamcast before we got married, and she'd sit there on the floor with me and play just about all of the games... She's gone through all the 'overhead view' RPGs with me like the Baldur's Gate on the PS2, D&D on the 360, etc... She likes Gauntlet Legends, etc... And as long as the learning curve isn't too difficult, she'll play just about any title.

She has really enjoyed some of the Mario stuff, but mainly b/c my 5yr old boy is really into that genre right now and she enjoys playing thru as a family.

She's commented on the ME2 trailer, she talked enuf about Dante's Inferno for me to get it this morning, and she is really looking forward to AC2.

So yeah... I guess I am lucky. I've got a 'girly' girl, that can really get into a good story on a console...

The only other thing I tried was to co-op the original Baldur's Gate on PCs, but she wasn't having it... Too many things to remember, and she wanted to just jump right in. She's fine with the consoles though...

I traded in Biocrock 2 for this title and can't wait to play.

I loved the demo on 360 and picked up Inferno on the PS3..

I finished it this weekend, fun game. Imma run through it again to max out the holy path, the first time I punished everyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom