Darbee DVP-5000s (DarbeeVision) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with one of these? I did a lot of research on it before buying and found that 90% of reviews were very positive. It claims to drastically improve TV, whether running it through your satellite, gaming system or Blu Ray players. I'm not what you'd call tech-savvy, but I've tinkered with the settings taking some suggestions from other users and I must say I'm pretty underwhelmed.

I can see an improvement in color, but not the clarity of live TV, which it claims to improve. Many people said it sharpened the picture and removed artifacts and really cleaned it up. I have Dish Network and maybe my broadcast signal just sucks but the Darbee did nothing to improve sharpness. I have a 60" Samsung LED 1080p and use it in my mancave for watching the away games. Watching Blu Ray and using PlayStation this TV is incredible. But live TV is just not clear so I was hoping this would help. I've turned off most of the TV's "enhancers" because all I've read is that they just distort the image clarity.

Any suggestions?

Link to the Darbee on Amazon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom