DARK on Netflix (1 Viewer)

Brad Mojo

Funkier than you.
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Fantastic series. Season 2 is out now. It's like Stranger Thins, but for grown ups (despite many characters being teenagers). I re-watched season 1 before I watched season 2, and I'm glad I did. It is a little confusing at first sorting out all of the characters because you have 4 main families, 3 generations, but the adult characters also are followed in the 1980s and 1950s. And several are having affairs with each other. I found this family tree to be very helpful to follow along:

http://davidklein.de/dark/Netflix_Dark_Families.png

I recommend listening to the dubbed English and the English subtitles at the same time. Sometimes they are slightly different.

OP
Brad Mojo

Brad Mojo

Funkier than you.
Reaction score
gonna have to watch a refresher for sure. This is one series that you definitely cannot jump in the middle of.

whodatbe

Kenner Brah!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't watch season 2 yet, thought season 1 was really good. Then Netflix suggested The Rain, which is very interesting as well.

OP
Brad Mojo

Brad Mojo

Funkier than you.
Reaction score
Re-watching season 2 now. They keep showing the date as "June 25, 2020 - 2 days before the apocalypse". Which would put the day of the apocalypse as TODAY. The day season 3 drops. They had this planned for over a year now.

efil4stnias

one lonely Beastie i be...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Re-watching season 2 now. They keep showing the date as "June 25, 2020 - 2 days before the apocalypse". Which would put the day of the apocalypse as TODAY. The day season 3 drops. They had this planned for over a year now.
Notice that too. And couldn't help but think (when it said June 27) oh jeez... Lolol

Glad I re watched last episode to get me to remember where we are headed.

Bronson

used to be 6 foot 4
Reaction score
2020 is essentially the apocalypse, so to be fair, they played it safe by putting the date at the end of June

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Oh man, this is such a great show. I watched the first two seasons early in the beginning of Covid land. I never watched the first two when they were released - will this be released in full, or one episode at a time?

Imma have to watch that season 2 recap to remember what happened and it's only been a couple of months. Can't imagine trying to remember all the intricacies if I last saw it a year ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom