DARK on Netflix (1 Viewer)

We have just finished Season 1 and woah!!! It is extremely complex but really good. I can't wait to see what you guys are teasing in S2 E4!!

hmm. i don't think i have seen this on the ol' netflix. will have to check out

oh yeah i have watched the dark. totally forgot about this show.

gonna have to watch a refresher for sure. This is one series that you definitely cannot jump in the middle of.

gonna have to watch a refresher for sure. This is one series that you definitely cannot jump in the middle of.
loved s1 but i did not do an in depth refreshed for s2
so s2 was more like an impressionistic painting than a concentrated image
i'll do the refresher this time

Didn't watch season 2 yet, thought season 1 was really good. Then Netflix suggested The Rain, which is very interesting as well.

This show has done an incredible job with casting, including choosing actors who look like their older/younger selves. Old man Ulrich is spot on. I can't tell if Magnus is the same actor in makeup or a different person.

Re-watching season 2 now. They keep showing the date as "June 25, 2020 - 2 days before the apocalypse". Which would put the day of the apocalypse as TODAY. The day season 3 drops. They had this planned for over a year now.

Re-watching season 2 now. They keep showing the date as "June 25, 2020 - 2 days before the apocalypse". Which would put the day of the apocalypse as TODAY. The day season 3 drops. They had this planned for over a year now.

Notice that too. And couldn't help but think (when it said June 27) oh jeez... Lolol

Glad I re watched last episode to get me to remember where we are headed.

2020 is essentially the apocalypse, so to be fair, they played it safe by putting the date at the end of June

Oh man, this is such a great show. I watched the first two seasons early in the beginning of Covid land. I never watched the first two when they were released - will this be released in full, or one episode at a time?

Imma have to watch that season 2 recap to remember what happened and it's only been a couple of months. Can't imagine trying to remember all the intricacies if I last saw it a year ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom