Dark Souls 3,2,1 and Demon Souls..... (1 Viewer)

After you pay them a bit they get better and easier for you. Once you get to a certain skill level other games are not as challenging or fun anymore. I recommend Bloodborne for someone new to the series of games. Don't give up because they will be best games you ever play.

After you pay them a bit they get better and easier for you. Once you get to a certain skill level other games are not as challenging or fun anymore. I recommend Bloodborne for someone new to the series of games. Don't give up because they will be best games you ever play.

I'm really trying.....😡, lol.....

I will say I thought the way they tried to integrate online and solo play was really cool. I just couldn't get into the atmosphere and slow play (and the difficulty, although I think I turned it off before I tried too hard).

If you want some good ole PSone and 2 fun try their King's Field Series. You can see the roots of the Souls games.

The first dark souls was probably my favorite game for PS3. I have high hopes for part 3.

Blogshakalaka didn't recommend these games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are all good games....what I have learned is you really have to take your time with the bosses and higher level enemy's. It's a hard game, you can't hack and slash your way through it either. Some enemies aren't even meant to be fought. What I mean by that is sometimes it's better to just run past them to get to your main goal. Even lower level enimies can kill you quick if your not ready....

My favorite series of modern games, probably my favorite games ever. 4 bosses in, DS3 is fantastic so far. Reminds me more of DS1 than DS2.

Praise the sun \[T]/

Ce6JqNk.jpg

There are so many ways to play these games, just pick a weapon or fighting style and git gud with it. They can be beat at level 1 even, level 1 runs are popular in the previous games, so don't give up, skeleton!

DS3 tips:

There is a low level heal spell, called heal aid, on the old woman vendor at firelink shrine, along with a starter talisman to cast it, that only requires 10 faith. Easy way to augment your healing early on.

Raw weapons are good for early game, as they remove stat scaling and augment the weapon's base damage, and at low level you don't have high enough stats for scaling to matter. So find a weapon you like with good base damage, and infuse it with a raw gem and reinforce it with titanite shards to get some real damage going.

If you hold the d-pad down, it will instantly go to slot one, this is new for DS3. So if you need to get to your estus quickly, just hold down on dpad and it will go to it without you having to cycle through. Similarly, hold up to go to slot one on your spells, etc.

Run around embered if you can. If you aren't embered, you won't get the npc invaders, and maybe not even pc invaders. NPC invaders drop special gear, weapons etc. Plus the 30% more hit points is nice.

Be sure to rate messages you like. And leave messages also. You can do this from the menu that has your equip, inventory etc. When someone rates your message you receive a heal. Got a heal once mid-fight with someone, was awesome.

Weapons and shields now have 'skills.' Press X on the equip/inventory screen to read about each weapon.

Good luck to anyone playing.

Good quick synopsis of the story of Dark Souls-

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/usaJqeL9o4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom