Dark Void (1 Viewer)

antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i dunno

http://www.darkvoidgame.com/flash/index.html?&language=us

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L3IkorRgYdE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L3IkorRgYdE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Ufo flying, run and gun, cover and shoot. It looks cool. Seems like a good game to take advantage of 6-axis control.

The main dude looks almost exactly like the Rocketeer. I loved The Rocketeer as a kid, I even had the terrible NES game that i would play everyday. I made my own Rocketeer jetpack for halloween out of two 2 liter bottles, duct tape and spray paint.

demo is up on the PSN and probably XBL

demo is up on the PSN and probably XBL

I cannot tell you how excited i was for this game........ before i played the demo. :jpshakehead:

Framerate drops whenever i fly through a waterfall. Plenty of clipping in tight corners and the gunplay, after playing uncharted, wasn't that fun. Speaking of Uncharted, the guy who plays Nathan Drake is the same guy who plays the main character in this game. Really throws you off at first.

So this game was a first day purchase before this demo, now i will wait for it to hit the bargain bin :idunno:

the demo is pretty cool....i liked the jetpack but the ground combat seemed a little wonky and the enemies are a little to tough IMO

it's not a buy but i will gamefly it to at least check it out....i wonder if there will be multiplayer

Got it from gamefly yesterday, put it in the mail this morning. It's pretty bad. The flying is alright as long as you're not trying to shoot anything down cause it's hard to hit anything with the useless lock on the game has. You don't lock on to the enemy, just the general area the enemy's in. It's mentally challenged.

The ground level I played was boring and the enemies take about a whole clip each to kill. The vertical cover system is the only part I liked, but it's not enough to make me suffer through the rest of the game. I was excited about this one too, lame.

Got it from gamefly yesterday, put it in the mail this morning. It's pretty bad. The flying is alright as long as you're not trying to shoot anything down cause it's hard to hit anything with the useless lock on the game has. You don't lock on to the enemy, just the general area the enemy's in. It's mentally challenged.

The ground level I played was boring and the enemies take about a whole clip each to kill. The vertical cover system is the only part I liked, but it's not enough to make me suffer through the rest of the game. I was excited about this one too, lame.

Thanks for the review..Darn..

I like the commerical and anytime they advertise "fly anywhere, fight anyone" I usually try it out this will be on the My game Q but at the bottom..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom