Darksiders ps3 and 360(play as one of the 4 horsemen) (1 Viewer)

Funny... I hadn't heard about this game at all until I saw this thread last night. Within 5 minutes of reading the 1st post, I saw a commercial for the game on TV.

Coincidence?!? I dunno, but I'm getting out the tin-foil hat just to be safe.

I know this much, I'm staying far away from Bayonette. I played that demo and Sarah Palin flying around with gay looking butterflies with exploding glow vomit all over the screen? This some kinda joke? Can I track someone down and beat them down for creating this abomination?The demo was puke and man, graphics tearing everywhere and messed up and you can't really make out what the hell is going on...well, other than glowing vomit and your main character looks like Sarah Palin with glitchy graphics.

No thanks. Maybe that's stuff is cool in Asia but that's not gonna fly here.

I liked it a lot. It's like playing an acid trip, I wasn't expecting it to be as crazy as it was. I've played God of War and Legend of Zelda, I want to play this crazy ****.

I've been playing it today. The story is really cool. Gameplay kinda reminds me of a cross between God of war and prototype.

The real jewel to me is the story. I love being a four horsemen when heaven and hell both hate me trying to find out why I was prematurely summoned...and both heaven and hell both blame me for this debacle..lol

It's fun. There is nothing new here but it's a well made game with a really cool story.

Funny... I hadn't heard about this game at all until I saw this thread last night. Within 5 minutes of reading the 1st post, I saw a commercial for the game on TV.

Coincidence?!? I dunno, but I'm getting out the tin-foil hat just to be safe.

I know, right? Noticed that as well

I'm stuck right now..ugh..

The game is pretty good. No, it's not "omg, buy this thing right now" type of game..but it's definitely worth a rent.

Story is awesome, I love it.

Gameplay? Meh, it's alright, nothing special.

Pretty good game all in all.

I feel they really missed out on a golden opportunity for this game. With a great story like this this game might have been better served as a rpg type rather than the direction they went. The result is a pretty good game that could have been very special.

A shame.

Got it and Bayonetta - both are very good action games. I like the art and characters of Darksiders.

I can't find any game to play lately. Really can't get back into Madden lately. Might break out the Civ for 360!

I can't find any game to play lately. Really can't get back into Madden lately. Might break out the Civ for 360!

200541b.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom