Darnold traded to Panthers (4 Viewers)

I honestly don’t like it for us, darnold is very talented and was in the worst situation he could be in while in NY. Now he goes to a team that has him surrounded with weapons, and Joe Brady? Yikes
I agree. He was in a horrible situation and now has a surrounding cast. However, I don't see the Saints going anywhere postseason for the next year or 2 so, whatever.

I don't think Jamar Chase or Devonta Smith will be there by 8. I can see them draft Penei Sewell who is the best rated OL in the draft.

Cincy should snatch him up.

Darnold will definitely be seeing ghosts again with the Panthers.

Panthers are the only team that was actually interested in Darnold. The comp isn't bad either. This could go either way. Either Joe Brady makes him look like Burrow from his Heisman season or this blows up in their face.

Or a more likely scenario - they end up around 8-8. Well let’s say 8-9 since they had to mess with the schedule!

Pretty sure Brady was OC for them last season and he didnt help a far superior Bridgewater do much. That team is all about CMac and not the QB IMO.

When was Teddy ever far superior? Good lord you guys didn’t watch the same games as me and again watch him last year

Well I think Teddy will be moved because he's being overpaid but if not and it were a truly level playing field, I don't think Darnold would win the starting job.

He’ll be cut next year. That’s how his contract was setup. Two years and out. 20mil in dead money to cut him now. 10mil to trade him now. Only 5 mil to cut him next year.

Well, at least he'll won't be seeing ghost playing against ATL

I would of loved to have seen a Jameis, Taysom, & Darnold battle in camp & preseason. That would of been sick. And if Taysom doesn’t win the job, we need a legit 3rd QB to be the Gameday backup since Taysom would be in his regular joker role. And if not and they all looked good, then flip one of them for better picks than we gave up for Sam.

They we’re gonna let him walk after this year anyway, I don’t really get the price they paid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom