Darnold traded to Panthers (3 Viewers)

Hey if that means they aren't drafting a quarterback, I am good with this. I already know what we see in Darnold already. I just don't know about the rookie quarterback.
ye was more worried about them getting that QB from NORTH DAKOTA STATE, Trask or somehow still taking a chance on Watson. Ill say this Darnold is an upgrade over Bridgewater, but i dont think he will ever be a upperhalf QB. Id say somewhere ranked between 16-21.

Everyone laughing better watch what they wish for, Darnold has been with a disaster of a franchise since he was drafted. He has all the tools to be very good, unfortunately I think the Panthers got a lot better with this trade.

Vilma, Davis? Yeah I’m not excited when a Jet player goes anywhere in our division except here. They waste talent in NY

Not saying that Teddy is anywhere near all world, but as their current starting QB(until the season starts) he deserves more respect than he’s gotten from Carolina.

Teddy‘s character has never been in question. He’s always been heralded as the consummate pro. Carolina has dragged his QB skills through the mud in the press. I do not mean that Carolina should keep TB, if he doesn’t suit their future plans. I am saying that the way they’ve PUBLICLY handled moving on from Teddy has been in poor taste.

But then again, this is the same franchise that basically gave both Cam and Steve Smith Jr(two of the franchise’s all time greats) the finger and showed them the door.

Last edited:
That’s all they gave up for him. We should of made that move. Even if he’s not the starter I would be fine with giving up that for a quality backup lol.

I really wanted to trade for him. Oh well.
Yeah its for the best. N.O really needs every draft pick possible these next two drafts. If they dont it would be just setting up Winston, Hill or if the Saints acquired him Darnold for failure

I honestly don’t like it for us, darnold is very talented and was in the worst situation he could be in while in NY. Now he goes to a team that has him surrounded with weapons, and Joe Brady? Yikes

Yep. Payton would've worked miracles with him. Talent and savvy is definitely there

Hey if that means they aren't drafting a quarterback, I am good with this. I already know what we see in Darnold already. I just don't know about the rookie quarterback.

You mean you know what you've seen of Darnold... On the Jets

You mean you know what you've seen of Darnold... On the Jets
He was overrated as hell at USC too. I watched almost every USC game his last year at the school and didn't think he was anything special. But like everyone else from USC he gets way overhyped

This tells me that they don’t love the QBs that will be available when they draft and they don’t believe they can trade up to get one.

May as well take a swing with Darnold for a year and if it doesn’t work out, get back in the QB business next year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom