Darnold traded to Panthers (1 Viewer)

Not a bad move for them at all. I think he sucks but that could be the Adam Gase stench and they barely gave anything up for him. If he works out they are set at the position for a decade or more.

He’s younger than Joe Burrow. Darnold may turn out to be awful, but it’s crazy to make a final judgment on him one way or the other at this point.
Burrow turns 25 years old next season... Ehhhh.

Weeden being drafted at 28 years old in the 1st round was still wild to me.

I wouldn’t bet against Darnold. New York is a cesspit and I don’t think Tom Brady could even break even in that mess even if you gave him randy moss and Jerry rice.
I view Darnold the same as I do Jameis. New team, new scenery, better organization. We may end up being surprised by both.

Yep. First 3 years of both Darnold's and Winston's careers:

QB​
TD​
INT​
%​
Yards​
Games Missed​
Winston
23​
15​
61​
3879​
3​
Darnold
15​
13​
60​
1619​
10​

Percentage completion is close. The yardage could've just been the style of offense. The biggest concern for me would be the games Darnold has missed. Some of his weird injuries remind me of the Billy Joe Hobert injuries.

Good post! I would rather have Winston than Darnold at this stage of the game.

I think its time to add a new costume to the fans in the Superdome.

Black and gold ghosts, anyone?

070883c68cb197cbf6c9b380ca3af746.png

I just can’t see demand for Teddy.

Not at his current price. Carolina will either have to keep him or cut him. Either way, they will pay for him. Hell, maybe the Jets will give Carolina their picks back in trade for TB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom