Darrell Henderson was waived today (1 Viewer)

Vega$$aint

Resident GoldenTee Junkie
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Really hope the Saints put a waiver claim in for him. He's super talented and has produced in the NFL. Not sure why the Rams waived him.

They tried to claim Eno so it wouldn't surprise me if they tried for Darrell as well.

We'll be in the market for RBs in the offseason anyway. Might as well put a claim and see if he can offer anything for the future, but at the very least he'll give us a depth RB for the rest of the season.

I saw him at the Hyatt the night before the game. They all look smaller when you see them in person, but he looked slighty "tinier" if that means anything. But if he is mad about being cut midseason, and has a huge FU Rams and world chip on his shoulder, that could be a win for sure.

I saw him at the Hyatt the night before the game. They all look smaller when you see them in person, but he looked slighty "tinier" if that means anything. But if he is mad about being cut midseason, and has a huge FU Rams and world chip on his shoulder, that could be a win for sure.
IDK... Ive met Ben R., Bo Jackson and Donavan McNabb.. huge guys. Mcnabb was the sixe of his olineme or atleast it seemed that way

IDK... Ive met Ben R., Bo Jackson and Donavan McNabb.. huge guys. Mcnabb was the sixe of his olineme or atleast it seemed that way

Those guys were all prototypes. Henderson just looked like a pretty ripped regular sized guy. I remember seeing Kaepernik coming out of his hotel on Canal before getting on the bus, and I was like really? Anyway, I'd still like the pickup. He'd pick up a thing or two from Alvin, that's for sure.

Those guys were all prototypes. Henderson just looked like a pretty ripped regular sized guy. I remember seeing Kaepernik coming out of his hotel on Canal before getting on the bus, and I was like really? Anyway, I'd still like the pickup. He'd pick up a thing or two from Alvin, that's for sure.
I saw michael thomas at the apple store in lakeside. I thought the same thing. Just tall and slender. I was like i could tackle him. I was amazed how tough and strong he was on the field

This guy couldn't take Cam Akers job. And Akers got benched and has been mediocre.

That said he is better than what Saints have at option 2. nothing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom