• YES

Votes: 47 43.5%
  • NO

Votes: 61 56.5%

• Total voters

morals99

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I believe this draft is gonna blow a fat one unless Macfadden falls. He'll have to escape Oakland & New England.

This is just fun thinking but would you draft Macfadden if nobody came to the table with a great deal?

My opinion is YES, I would absolutely love to trade back even if the value isn't unbelievable, sliding back 10 or so slots and picking up a 2nd rounder is the perfect scenario However, deals aren't as plentiful as we like to dream up.

So your Sean Payton, there is 1 minute remaining on the clock and your at a dead end. Ellis, Dorsey, Jenkins, Long are all gone...but there is the super talent Macfadden sitting there. Do you pull the trigger ?

I say absolutely...if teams want to play hardball that you won't take him, you grab him, and in 2 years the Patriots records will be a distant memory.

I think that would be a bigger reach than the CB from TSU. Given our needs on the D side of the ball!

hell yes i'd draft him, assuming i can't get an equitable trade... but i'd draft him with an eye to moving him later... if i couldn't move him, i guess i'd just have to struggle by

I don't see him getting past Atlanta. I'm not sold on there being a top 20 QB in this years draft. Atlanta and Baltimore can get the same value QB in the second as with a top ten pick. Just my 2 cents.

have two flex HB's like Bush and Macfadden...man that would be surreal. Imagine this:

Shotgun 2 RB 3 WR

Bush/Macfadden

Colston/Patton/Henderson

I believe in drafting need... unless the BPA is head and shoulders. And McFadden would be an unbelievable value at 10.

I know we need defense, but after all, a strong running game is the defense's best friend.

That said, he won't be available at 10. I think he goes top 6.

Shotgun 2 RB 3 WR

Bush/Macfadden

Colston/Roy Williams(2nd round trade)/Meachem

Absolutely. At this time, he is top player on most draft boards. His addition would make our offense even more explosive. And questions abound as to how many more seasons we can get from Deuce.

You always go with value--especially with a pick as high as 10 in the first round--when one player is rated materially higher than everyone else on the board. Always. As you move down in your ratings, the probability of making a successful pick gets smaller.

You reach for need, and you end up with a player who is at best a mid-first round pick. The hope at 10 is to pick a top five player who has fallen. And because you pick for need in the first round does not mean you will successfully address need with the pick. Jonanthan Sullivan was a need pick.

I would try very hard to trade out if McFadden fell to number 10. We would have to be able to make some kind of trade because so many teams behind us need a RB: Bills(11), Broncos(12), Panthers(13), Bears(14), Cardinals (16), Texans(18), Cowboys(22,28).

Even with the possibilty of not making a trade, I still would not pick him and still go defensive even reach for player like Cromartie, if we have too.

Shotgun 2 RB 3 WR

Bush/Macfadden

Colston/Roy Williams(2nd round trade)/Meachem

Thats wicked...but a little dreamy since Meachem couldn't even play a down this year, and Roy Williams is a long shot for us to make a trade for. However a productive Meachem/Roy Williams/Colston...the along with Reggie and Darren Mac...lol man who needs defense...lets just onside it every time and we'll win games 63-57.

A no brainer!
Move Reggie to Wide Reciever, put D-Mac in the backfield with Deuce and Pierre.
Line up Co Co & Meachem with Reggie.
NO WAY anyone in the NFL comes close to stopping us!!!
Of course we would have to score 30 points per game to win, but we could do it with these offesnsive weapons!!!!!!!!!!!
***I honestly think Meachem will be there for us this year. Let's give him a chance since he will be healthy, then judge him.

Got too much $$$ tied up at that position already. I'd pull the trigger on Dan Conner. Might be early for him, but I think it'd pay off.

If he fell to #10....then I can only imagine the offer the Saints would get from the Cowboys to get him.

So yes, take him then build the team with all the extra picks they'd get for him in a trade.

If he fell to #10....then I can only imagine the offer the Saints would get from the Cowboys to get him.

So yes, take him then build the team with all the extra picks they'd get for him in a trade.
DING DING DING!! We have a winner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom