Darren Sharper named NFC defensive player of the week (1 Viewer)

He's playing like a DPOY right now. Reed and Polumalu have a lot of catching up to do.

THANK YOU!!! If he can keep it going, he most def should get D player of the year consideration. Sharper is back at FS, where he belongs.

I hate to ask this but....He did sign a one year contract...should we resign him now? Or give it over to Young? I wouldn't wanna be Loomis.

THANK YOU!!! If he can keep it going, he most def should get D player of the year consideration. Sharper is back at FS, where he belongs.
You're welcome. And I hope he gets up to but not surpassing 2 more pick 6's this season. I am a Steelers fan after all...

I am a Saints homer like everyone else but after watching Jared Allen of the Vikings on Monday night. He dominated that game and destroyed the Packers line.

everyone has been destroying there offensive line. He has been sacked 20 times this year. i believe they guy from cincy had 5 sacks against him. GB could be one of the best teams in t
e NFL if thier O-line didn't suck so bad.

everyone has been destroying there offensive line. He has been sacked 20 times this year. i believe they guy from cincy had 5 sacks against him. GB could be one of the best teams in t
e NFL if thier O-line didn't suck so bad.

Beat me to it!

Thanks for the link Dragon. Anyone who knows me on this board knows I love Darren Sharper! :mwink: The day we got him in FA, I called a good friend who is a Vikings fan and told her we stole him from them and I was really excited about what he was going to do to help our secondary!

He deserves this award after the way he's been playing. It was great to see him running better after that 97 yard TD int the week before when he started running out of steam towards the end. :ezbill:

20 sacks...in 4 games! Don't know if Drew's been sacked that much in a year, let alone 4 games.

After watching the Monday night game, I came away thinking, if healthy, at home or on the road, we could beat Minny or GB!

Think I might be coming down with a bad case of the dreaded, "Swagger Virus" !

:no:

LOL!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom