Darren Sproles 2011 Season (1 Viewer)

Winter

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Its the dead of summer where all we have is the All-Star game for baseball, predictions for the upcoming season and reminiscing about old Saints games and seasons. One season in particular I have been fascinated with is Darren Sproles' campaign in 2011.

I am a graphic artist by trade and in my spare time, which is very little, I have been working on a poster for the past year that illustrates Sproles' great accomplishment of gaining the most all-purpose yards in a single season. Lucky for me, getting laid-off gave me the time and motivation to get this done.

I have made a 100% vector infographic/illustration at 24" x 18" for us Saints fans to enjoy and print for the man-caves, game-rooms, office etc. This is 100% free, not for sale or re-sale and I have given credit where its due in the footer (a little CYA). It is a print-ready file you can take to your local print shop. Below is a preview and the full-size download link is below.

Anyways, here is the artwork. Let me know if you find any spelling errors or bad math and I'll be sure to fix ASAP.

Who Dat!

Darren Sproles 2011 Poster Download

PREVIEW
I encourage everyone to download the file to see it in full resolution with no distortion.

DarrenSproles_2011%20Poster_Outline_Preview.jpg

This is awesome, I've been wanting to do something with my Sproles jersey and use a graphic showing stats from the season. This will work perfectly.

Really good work. Every and anything that I had a question about was answered by the time I finished reading the graphic and the key at the bottom. I was coming to ask about the gold lines but you took care of that.

Seriously...thanks for doing this and giving it away like this. Who Dat!

Awesome creation! It should make a good poster to add to any collection of posters you might have.

He'd have had even more yards had it not been for the ticky-tack holding call on his punt return TD against the Titans. That was the difference between the nail-biter you describe and the comfortable win it could have been.

You should send it to darren. I can promise you that would end up his wall somewhere

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Man, that is pretty sweet. If you got this signed by Sprolesy it would be perfect.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Awesome poster! Would love to be able to put one up in my office.
Just so you're aware, there's a minor typo with the spelling of Detroit....

Awesome poster! Would love to be able to put one up in my office.
Just so you're aware, there's a minor typo with the spelling of Detroit....

Thank you for catching that! I have updated the file and link.

Thinking of doing Marques Colston's career next...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom