Darwin Walker Released (1 Viewer)

number1saints

World Champs...DATS WHO
Reaction score
i love it how everytime someone is realesed everybody is like yes he could fit our defense, he could work, i guess it is just a commentary on how bad oour defense really is

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i love it how everytime someone is released everybody is like yes he could fit our defense, he could work, i guess it is just a commentary on how bad oour defense really is

Actually he would be a good addition, alot of guys are being cut because of production, but then there are those who are being released for cap reasons, they have to resign Briggs, Berrian and Harris, someone has to be expendable...I mean they traded for the guy last year (Bears for Walker....or was he released by the Eagles) I'm not saying we HAVE to sign him, but if we did...he would pay dividends, he provides and interior pass rush and would be just as good a signing as Williams...when you think about addressing needs (interior pass rush)

Brooklyn

Veteran
Reaction score
i love it how everytime someone is realesed everybody is like yes he could fit our defense, he could work, i guess it is just a commentary on how bad oour defense really is

It's sad but true... we're feeding on scraps. There are so many holes that we have to look at the cuts to find a few stop-gap players.

'79 Saints

Reaction score
He sure seemed to have a down year on a good D I wonder why
Three teams in a year should be a pretty big red flag (Eagles, Bills -refused to report- and the Bears).

He is looking to get paid like a top 10 DT and plays like a street free agent most of the time.

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
There have been an abnormal number of solid players being released for various reasons recently... And yes, our defense does need a lot of help.

Last edited:

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Three teams in a year should be a pretty big red flag (Eagles, Bills -refused to report- and the Bears).
Actually, it is not a red flag, quiet the opposite. Walker is the owner of the second construction firm in Philly, he is an engineer and his wife (also an engineer) is now in charge of the business.

Walker is making more money out of football, and he prefered to retire than to play with the bills (his choice). If he signs with a team is because he really wants to focus on football, not for monetary reasons.

MistaWhoDat

xbox GT= NO white fLAgz
Reaction score
when our starters on def get ousted they usually end up watching the season on the couch next year we have back ups for starters on most posistions on this def thats why evryone wants to sign everyone becuz they are probably better than what we have

Saints382

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind him...

Clancy is a run-stuffer while Walker is a pass-rusher.

Super Dave

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Sign Him... is he a BEAST?

BTW, if we signed Zach Thomas, Dan Morgan, Darwin Walker, Mushin Muhammed, Alge Crumpler BEFORE FA even started... most would say the team improved SIGNIFICANTLY! We could focus on CB...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom