Dashon Goldson to vist with the Bucs (1 Viewer)

saintstigers3

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
The Glazer family is sending a plane to go pick him up according to the NFLN, and everyone is saying that is more than likely where he signs.

The Glazer family is sending a plane to go pick him up according to the NFLN, and everyone is saying that is more than likely where he signs.

Apparently they are trying to bang out a long term deal by Wednesday.

The super bowl convinced me I don't want anyone on the 9ers secondary on our team.

The super bowl convinced me I don't want anyone on the 9ers secondary on our team.

Flacco was torching everybody and was determined to get paid. Champ Bailey, one of the best corners of this era, had trouble defending the loft Flacco gets on those passes. He has one of the strongest arms in the game and knows how to use it.

You shouldn't discredit the 49ers secondary. I will say though that having an elite front seven makes their job much easier.

This is essentially a done deal.

You don't send a private jet just to talk to a player during free agency.

He isn't leaving Tampa without being a Buc.

Yeah Goldston to Tampa seems like its gonna happen, but now they're saying Revis is Tampa's cross-hairs as well.

A secondary with Barron, Goldston and Revis would be sick to go with that young front 4.

Yeah, who'd want a Safety that allowed a 44.8 QB rating against when thrown at over the course of the season.

The Superbowl was one game and yes, pass rush matters. That doesn't mean a good safety isn't good on his own merit as well though. It also doesn't mean a bad safety will suddenly be good if he gets a better pass rush in front of him.

If Bucs land Goldson and Revis to pair with Barron that secondary just got a huge overhaul, and drew will still destroy them lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom