Dashon Goldson unrestricted FA MAYBE TO THE SAINTS?? (1 Viewer)

jpsoldier24

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Guys don't know what it would take to get this guy but I do know he is a really good safety !!!! What do y'all think could we go after him??

He will be franchised. No chance San Francisco will let him go away.

We could have had him a couple of years ago, but instead our front office decided to give a ridiculous amount of money to Roman Harper. That is what happens when your front office and coaches do not know how to evaluate defensive players accurately.

You guys think Harper makes a lot? Just wait til goldson gets his new contract.

Isn't he suspect in coverage? I don't mind upgrading on Harper and/or Jenkins but if we decide to I think we need a safety with play-making abilities. No one expects a "lockdown" strong safety as that isn't there job but one with good instincts that holds up well against the run isn't too much to ask and would be ideal.

Did you see him in the Super Bowl?!! No pass rush made him look terrible. Fix the pass rush first !!!!

Well, if he missed some plays in one game then that totally means he's really not the elite safety that he clearly is.

We could have had him a couple of years ago, but instead our front office decided to give a ridiculous amount of money to Roman Harper. That is what happens when your front office and coaches do not know how to evaluate defensive players accurately.

Oh, thanks.

Do you realize Goldson plays free safety?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom