Dashon goldston (1 Viewer)

mountaineerdude

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Before talking about this potential free agent prospect, I would like to point out that we had the worst safety tandem in the league last season. I think they should move Jenkins back to CB. If Loomis can seriously shred the cap number we are at currently, I think we should go for Goldston.

I completely DISAGREE! Jenkins will never ever play corner for this team he is too big and too slow. And to dang good as a saftey to move. He was drafted as a CB/Sconversion and put on weight to become a good saftey. We may have had a bad tandem but we also had the WORST DEFENSE OF ALL TIME! wil zero pass rush you can't expect our secondary to cover WRs for more than 6 seconds and I'm not sure of the exact number but it was close to 7 seconds of Qb pocket time where noone would even come close to touching him. By then a WR is gonna find a way to get open, thus making our secondary LOOK and appear A LOT worse than they actually are!

Malcolm Jenkins is a dang good saftey and he will stay that way!

His super bowl performance is a perfect example of what happens when your D line is not doing their job. I'll pass.

Before talking about this potential free agent prospect, I would like to point out that we had the worst safety tandem in the league last season. I think they should move Jenkins back to CB. If Loomis can seriously shred the cap number we are at currently, I think we should go for Goldston.

The worst safety tandem. This is why I would love to see us draft Matt Elam and Bacarri Rambo.

The same one that was burnt all Super Bowl game long???? Even with the great 49ers pass rush!! Just imagine how good he go look on the saints defense.

The same one that was burnt all Super Bowl game long???? Even with the great 49ers pass rush!! Just imagine how good he go look on the saints defense.

I think we need to keep our safties for at least another year so we can see how they do under this new scheme and DC and if they don't make the best of it I'm all for going in a different direction!

As for Elam.. I was hung ho for him before the combine but I was completely unimpressed and think there has to be a better option!

Hey look its another thread complaining about our safeties.

Numbers dont lie .... Neither does visual evidence ..... Jenkins isnt bad actually but Harper is pathetic .... But Loomis and Payton have been adamant over the years with him .... Just like they were adamant with Scott Shanle ...... safety is a major need for us ....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom