date tonight/shes 40 (1 Viewer)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vZChD_Gni8U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vZChD_Gni8U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

So you had the date at around 5 in the evening? That's kind of early. That means a lot of talk and maybe drinking.

The date-

So we originally plan to meet at a coffee shop but at 7p (I live in Canada) this place was closed-I call her to let her know and she suggests a nearby bar. I readily agree, because Im excited to meet this girl.

I get to the bar, order my beer and she pulls in. She is chesty, about 5'4 and thin. She has curly hair and an easy smile.

I buy her a beer and we start chatting about everything and anything. Shes a good conversationalist. We talk for an hr or two and we each had one beer and a draft. We then leave and get a coffee at an open shop and talk some more. We drive around just talking. This woman is smart, funny and cute.

Finally its like 1230am and she has to get up early tommorow so I drive her back to her car, and we share a couple of wonderful kisses.

I like this girl, and will not be calling her at least until sunday.

The date-

So we originally plan to meet at a coffee shop but at 7p (I live in Canada) this place was closed-I call her to let her know and she suggests a nearby bar. I readily agree, because Im excited to meet this girl.

I get to the bar, order my beer and she pulls in. She is chesty, about 5'4 and thin. She has curly hair and an easy smile.

u had me at 'chesty.'

I buy her a beer and we start chatting about everything and anything. Shes a good conversationalist. We talk for an hr or two and we each had one beer and a draft.

i don't know what ya'll call that in Canada-- but here it means u each had 2 beers. :shrug:

i read somewhere that 1/3 of new couples in the past few yrs have met on dating sites.. it doesn't have any sort of stigma any more.. still, i hope for his sake that she *is* desperate.

I use it here and it is a HUGE boom for me. It makes finding women that speak English 1,000 times easier (my Spanish sucks). And since it's such a big city there is a huge selection and variety. It's so successful I have to turn down dates with good looking girls because I simply can't date this many women. There's not enough days in the week. That never happened to me back home :)

Keep us updated on how it develops...

I use it here and it is a HUGE boom for me. It makes finding women that speak English 1,000 times easier (my Spanish sucks). And since it's such a big city there is a huge selection and variety. It's so successful I have to turn down dates with good looking girls because I simply can't date this many women. There's not enough days in the week. That never happened to me back home :)

extremely useful.

Haha. Sarcasm maybe? I was just commenting on the stigma about online dating, and that it's not some horrible thing. Especially for bigger cities.

actually i was being completely serious.. if for some reason things don't work out w/my current GF and find myself hard-up for dates, perhaps i will consider spending some time in Mexico... i actually have a friend crashing with me one night next week here iin Houston who quit her job in NOLA and will be on her way to Mexico to work at a resort.

Was the van a rockin' last night......?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom