date tonight/shes 40 (1 Viewer)

LOL.

She just emailed, saying she had a good time-as I said, we just talked and talked with no pressure. Shes not crazy....

You did explain to her that there is no talking during a Saint's game correct?

Can she fix a decent sammich?

Sorry, dude, but any chick that rides around in a $700 van after only two beers is crazy.

Did you ask if she has a daughter?

:plus-un2: I was thinking that as well.

And damn, that's not many drinks.

We both had to drive. I was super relaxed at the bar, but when went outside for a coffee and I saw her in the light of coffee spot, I got nervous as she was very pretty. She actually said "You were so laid back at the bar, but you seem a little awkward here". I made a joke about it, cause thats me, and said that was because out here I can see the full light of her beauty and smiled at her. She grinned.

She emailed this morning again saying that what she was doing this weekend, etc. I thought about seeing if she wanted to see me, but I will NOT screw this up by seeming too eager. So I played it cool, didn't mention anything.

Was the van a rockin' last night......?

Nope-I was a gentleman. Waited till the end of the date to kiss her too-I was not all over her-but I knew she was interested as she was touching my leg in the bar when she made a point, and she had her leg against mine in the coffee shop.

Nope-I was a gentleman. Waited till the end of the date to kiss her too-I was not all over her-but I knew she was interested as she was touching my leg in the bar when she made a point, and she had her leg against mine in the coffee shop.

Your leg? Or your "leg"?

I am waiting for more info on this juicy romance. This has the potential to be an epic thread!!!!

:9:

kustom1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom