date tonight/shes 40 (1 Viewer)

Are you freaking crazy??? If you ever want to do anything with her again (or her let her hair down with you), then you won't ask that. Asking that implies you think she's easy. Maybe she's just into you. There are no set timeframes on that stuff, you just go with the flow.

yep. She's right as usual.
That said, if this girl was looking to steer off the normal sexual tracks then I might be concerned. I'm talking rear end type stuff... I'm talking for myself here but hey, to each his own.

Are ya'll dating exclusively each other?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tjgsto0sqjc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tjgsto0sqjc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I think just the opposite. I think she should suck it up.:mwink:

2rub7eoeem.jpg

:9:

Thought I might give an update.

Have gone on three total dates with this girl.

We clearly like each other, and things progressed a little physically. Without giving too much away, lets just say her assets are as good as advertised.

My question is how do I ask her if she gets as physical with all the guys she goes out with as early on in the dating relationship as she has with me without sounding like a needy wuss. Everyone likes to be special.

Part of me says I should just suck it up and enjoy it and not question where things are headed or her motives, but part of me wonders....

things progressed a little physically -- are we talking high school or something when you ask whether you should ask her if she ius a slut -- unless your idea of something progressing a little physically is just normal sex -- and a lot of progression is kinky or your definition of sex is similar to Bill Clinton's how many dates do you think its going to take for a 40 year old to move to the next level -- I mean -- from your description it seems normal and reasonable that 2 people who like each other engage in a little more than a kiss goodnight and a little less than the bedroom mamba

thanks for all the replies!

I am comfortable now with things-its just that in the moment i get caught up ... im going to relax and just enjoy things.

Despite all the advice you are receiving, (i'm not adding mine, because what you have received is better than I can give),

TTI still UWP of the love interest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom