Movie Daughters wants to watch all of the Avenger movies in chronological order (1 Viewer)

For the people that have watched the second season of Agent Carter, is the dark matter the same as the dark matter in Thor Dark World?

That, and I was thinking there was something similar in Agents of Shield. But that's probably different. I keep wanting to connect it somewhere else though. Thor Dark World seems to have similar properties. But the host didn't have a mark on her face like the girl in Agent Carter. Does make sense that it's something from space though.

I have been following the cnet timeline and am currently watching episode 15 of season 3 of Shield. I hope to get through episode 19 tonight and watch Civil War tomorrow and likely finnish season 3.

Black Widow's release may have been delayed by the coronavirus pandemic, but when it does hit theaters it will make Natasha Romanoff the fourth member of the Marvel Cinematic Universe's original six-person Avengers lineup to get a standalone film. While Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye will be getting a spotlight in Disney+'s eventual Hawkeye series, Mark Ruffalo's Bruce Banner/Hulk is currently a bit aimless. But in a new interview, Ruffalo says that he's still interested in a solo movie, and even has an idea for it.

"There’s an idea that I think could be really interesting,” Ruffalo told Variety. “We’ve never really followed him into his life. He’s always kind of off on the side. He’s like the Rosencrantz and Guildenstern of the Avengers. It’d be interesting to fill in all the blanks about what happened to him in between all these movies.”..….

Last edited:
Black Widow's release may have been delayed by the coronavirus pandemic, but when it does hit theaters it will make Natasha Romanoff the fourth member of the Marvel Cinematic Universe's original six-person Avengers lineup to get a standalone film. While Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye will be getting a spotlight in Disney+'s eventual Hawkeye series, Mark Ruffalo's Bruce Banner/Hulk is currently a bit aimless. But in a new interview, Ruffalo says that he's still interested in a solo movie, and even has an idea for it.

"There’s an idea that I think could be really interesting,” Ruffalo told Variety. “We’ve never really followed him into his life. He’s always kind of off on the side. He’s like the Rosencrantz and Guildenstern of the Avengers. It’d be interesting to fill in all the blanks about what happened to him in between all these movies.”..….

Please make a Hulk solo movie! The one early in the MCU saga was just ok. I think they could do a lot with a Ruffalo Hulk. They could cover an earlier time or do something post Endgame. Lots of possibilities imo. Maybe there would be a good opportunity to make up for some of the disappointment Hulk fans had with Endgame.

Please make a Hulk solo movie! The one early in the MCU saga was just ok. I think they could do a lot with a Ruffalo Hulk. They could cover an earlier time or do something post Endgame. Lots of possibilities imo. Maybe there would be a good opportunity to make up for some of the disappointment Hulk fans had with Endgame.
I think the reason why they haven’t made another Hulk movie is because Universal has a claim to the distribution rights if it’s ever made.

I think the reason why they haven’t made another Hulk movie is because Universal has a claim to the distribution rights if it’s ever made.

Oof, that would explain a lot. Disney seemed to figure something out with Spidey/Sony. Maybe they can come up with something for Hulk?

I'd actually prefer post Infinity War

I can see banner filled with guilt and self loathing for not turning into Hulk in the Wakanda battle and convincing himself if he had he would have been able to stop Thanos

I can see him going on a Hulk rampage and the remaining Avengers having to stop him - and Banner realizing that he has to do something

Maybe first trying to get rid of Hulk altogether - an inhibitor drug that stops the transformation (like Professor X in Days of Future Past) but being in a situation where the Hulk would have helped but he couldn't change

Then show him trying to fuse the Banner and Hulk personas

It would also allow us to see the immediate aftermath of the snap

how did the world react and respond?

Did everyone blame the Avengers for not stopping it?

Is there any information on the Black Widow timeline? Is this a backstory of her or is it before/after other movies?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom