Dave Portnoy (Clown T-Shirt inventor) wins charity auction to watch football with Roger Goodell (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Goodell does not like this guy at all. He has had him kicked out of several NFL events including the SuperBowl. Portnoy is also the inventor of the Goodell clown T- Shirt. Sean Payton even wore one of his shirts after the screwjob. Well now Roger has to sit through a whole football game with him.

Warning article does have some language.

“I got some questions. We got all day. Football takes, what, three, four hours? No handcuffs, no jail. I paid fair and square. I won. Quarter Milly. Me and you, Roger. Let’s put that money to good use. You know, I’m happy to donate it. Let’s talk.”

If you’re unfamiliar, Portnoy’s “No handcuffs, no jail” comment refers to two separate incidents in which the Barstool Sports founder was arrested for confronting Goodell indirectly. In 2015, Portnoy was among a group of Barstool fans arrested for protesting the suspension of then-New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady outside of NFL headquarters in New York. He was subsequently banned from NFL events. Because of that, Portnoy was kicked out of a Super Bowl LII media event and later removed from his seats at the game in Atlanta and taken away in handcuffs.

As Jim Henderson said when Az Hakim muffed the punt and Brian Milne recovered, "There is a God..." :happy0005:

I'd pay to watch the interaction. I'd give up 50% of all my future earnings to be present when (and if) this happens. :hihi:

Portnoy didn’t invent the Goodell clown shirt. He licensed the design from a company called Permanent Inc.

There’s also a thread on it here...

Would be entertaining to watch, no doubt! But I highly doubt it ends up happening, due to some concern for CV 19. The NFL will come up with some reason for it not to happen.

The real issue with Goodell is, he comes off as being disconnected from the fans. Like he puts his pants on differently, so to speak. Rozelle and Tagliabue both had somewhat of a better persona, as it related to the fans. Goodell simply comes off as one who has risen thru the ranks (which he has), but is now like; “Ha...look at me now. See me? I am king and you, the fans, are peasants”. A bit of a narcissist. He just rubs people the wrong way. JMO.

I would not be surprised if Goodell chickened out. He sent Al out there instead.
Since you don’t believe me, at the bottom from “El Presidente” himself on his own site...
Full Disclaimer the Mr. Kraft shirt wasn’t my idea. They guys who made the Goodell Clown shirt came up with this one too. Thanks to Permanent Inc.

And feel free to @ me next time where I get the notification. 😉

Since you don’t believe me, at the bottom from “El Presidente” himself on his own site...

?????????? What are you talking about? I believe you.

Huh? I re read the thread, nobody said they didn’t believe you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom