Dave Portnoy (Clown T-Shirt inventor) wins charity auction to watch football with Roger Goodell (1 Viewer)

No way in hades that Goodell lets this happen. Let's face it, the only reason I got away with the photobomb I did was because he wasn't expecting it, and I was/am a nobody.

No way in hades that Goodell lets this happen. Let's face it, the only reason I got away with the photobomb I did was because he wasn't expecting it, and I was/am a nobody.
First up, you're still my hero.

Secondly, Portnoy will probably be willing to go after Goodell for beach of contract if he bails.

Since you don’t believe me, at the bottom from “El Presidente” himself on his own site...

And feel free to @ me next time where I get the notification. 😉
😪

Goodell does not like this guy at all. He has had him kicked out of several NFL events including the SuperBowl. Portnoy is also the inventor of the Goodell clown T- Shirt. Sean Payton even wore one of his shirts after the screwjob. Well now Roger has to sit through a whole football game with him.

Warning article does have some language.
Unless he is serving a good spread with black, give me a 100.00 to do it.

Unless he is serving a good spread with black, give me a 100.00 to do it.

Am I the only one who doesn't know what a "good spread with black" is?

Nevermind, I googled it.

Apparently, Goodell denied him and rejected his bid due to him failing a background check. Saw on twitter. You can search Portnoy's twitter as he has a video explaining (but language not safe to link here).

Apparently, Goodell denied him and rejected his bid due to him failing a background check. Saw on twitter. You can search Portnoy's twitter as he has a video explaining (but language not safe to link here).
Hah, called it.
Easy, they're going to go over every word of the contest rules' fine print looking for any possible way to void his potential winning bid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom