Dave thomas released ? (1 Viewer)

sheltonwhodat

Very Banned
Reaction score
Has he been released ?

@MikeTriplett: RT @DavidThomas_85: Sad this day has come. So many amazing friends and memories in Nola but excited for whatever our future may bring! http.

@MikeTriplett: . @DavidThomas_85 A class act and an underrated part of the greatest run in #Saints history. Good luck!

A picture of him moving out of his house (or apartment, not sure which) was attached to those. So he's sad that he's moving out of the city, I guess.

Concussions ended it for him, he could still play

Concussions ended it for him, he could still play
better he leave while he can still function. With the long term effects of his concussions unclear, I'd get out now, too. He's made his millions, and secured his family's future. Time to think about just being there for them.

dumb-and-dumber-man-walks-on-moon.png

He should get into coaching...playing under Bellicek and Payton has to be a great learnign experience.

How old are those tweets? He BEEN got cut. I actually wish he could be our #3 TE because he could play FB in a pinch too.

I remember reading an article about him where Shockey pretty much said the dude was a football genius.

Picked up the tight end and fullback playbooks within a week or so.

Like he was meant to be a Saint.

Anyone remember when SP called an end around on 4th and goal with Thomas?
It was a game where we were blowing someone out, and I guess he didn't really want to score.. I remember thinking he did it so other teams would have to keep that in mind when they saw the formation.
Maybe it was against New England or the Giants . Or I could have dreamed the whole thing..

Sorry to see him go and I'll miss him, but I'm not gonna stop eating Baconaters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom