Davenport and maybe now Rankins done for the year? (1 Viewer)

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Tough game on both sides of the ball for us and the 9ers. Davenport gone but if Rankins done as well, I would say we just probably reached the point that we cannot recover with Klein and Alonso also out. The January 2019 debacle makes this even tougher to handle.

This is why our depth is so important, and why our scouts and coaches get paid what they do.

We will be fine.
I wish I could get behind your enthusiasm. It feels like a heavyweight fight since January. You get off the ropes with a crazy win against Houston in the opener only to get Drew hurt in the second game. Teddy comes and exceeds all expectations and the defense carries the day. We get on a roll then lose another heart breaker along with key members of the defense. It just feels like we get off the ropes and the canvas. We keep getting up only to get knocked down again. What a roller coaster of emotions.

This is why Payton locked himself in his condo last year sitting on couch and eating ice cream for three days. It’s so hard to get to a Super Bowl. Not only do you have to play well enough but simply avoiding significant injuries is a crapshoot year after year.
All the effin’ pundits who criticized the team and us fans for our outrage and reaction to last year’s screw job can go to Hades.

The biggest loss is Davenport at this point. DT position is deep enough but this still sucks. Im not as confident at DE but depth is better than years past.

I think Davenport was playing through the injury already going into this game. He went down a game or two ago but came back in.

Im Ready for the playoffs and well be fine. Not worried.
This is what makes the nfl So good is to see players step up and fill in not really knowing what's going to happen and to see how the players adjust to it.

Onyemata and Tuttle are good so I’m not as worried about Rankine as I am Davenport.

Hopefully one of these guy they work out or somebody steps it up in the DE position and the drop off won't be bad. Like you may not get to the QB but, get pressure to make him uncomfortable. I know his presence will be missed but, gotta push forward. "One man don't stop no shoe". Who Dat!!!!!

Hopefully one of these guy they work out or somebody steps it up in the DE position and the drop off won't be bad. Like you may not get to the QB but, get pressure to make him uncomfortable. I know his presence will be missed but, gotta push forward. "One man don't stop no shoe". Who Dat!!!!!
Stop no show. Um yeah lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom