Davenport growing up..... (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Maybe I’m late to the party, and maybe some will post the epic Dumb and Dumber gif “We landed on the moon”.....but I just learned......

That Marcus Davenport, despite growing up in Texas, his dad is from NOLA and he grew up a huge Saints fan.

I seriously had no idea.

Congrats big guy......now go have a monster year for your childhood favorite team!!!

Maybe I’m late to the party, and maybe some will post the epic Dumb and Dumber gif “We landed on the moon”.....but I just learned......

That Marcus Davenport, despite growing up in Texas, his dad is from NOLA and he grew up a huge Saints fan.

I seriously had no idea.

Congrats big guy......now go have a monster year for your childhood favorite team!!!

Appreciate the info but a weirdly worded title. LOL

It could have been Titled "A Little Background on Davenport" lol

Still POPS, still has readers wondering exactly what your going to say, but it also fits.

Anyway dont take this to seriously im more or less just messing with you

I seriously had no idea.

Odd that this info didn’t come out before now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom