Davenport Injured? (1 Viewer)

Hopefully nothing serious. I feel for him if he's going to miss time. Loads of talent but he's had trouble staying healthy which has to be extremely frustrating and disappointing for him.
Wishing him the best.

Looking back at the game his last play was the Adebo interception (9:30 in the 3rd). I didn’t see any Dav injury on the play but he wasn’t celebrating like everyone else after the int, maybe he knew something was off. He didn’t return the rest of the game.

Hopefully nothing serious. I feel for him if he's going to miss time. Loads of talent but he's had trouble staying healthy which has to be extremely frustrating and disappointing for him.
Wishing him the best.

I have a feeling it is something serious - Duncan says he's hearing it "might" be "not good" but no word yet on the others. Sound like they have a pretty good suspicion on what it is just waiting confirmation.

Not good. Damn.

I have a feeling it is something serious - Duncan says he's hearing it "might" be "not good" but no word yet on the others. I

Not good. Damn.

Yeah, just don't want to overreact to an unknown. If it does turn out to be serious, imagine how crushing that is to a young player who has continued to struggle to stay healthy.

Feels like we're snake bitten this year man.

The team is already showing a lot of resiliency with all the set backs, but at some point it takes a toll.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom