Davenport Injured? (1 Viewer)

A beast when on the field, but he's never on the field. Hopefully we can get Turner on the field this week. He's been injured a lot during camp too.

The good thing is the schedule isn't exactly tough these first few weeks. Still winnable games until maybe they play the Football Team.

The good thing is the schedule isn't exactly tough these first few weeks. Still winnable games until maybe they play the Football Team.
WFT might not be good either.

By the way, Jeff Duncan last Friday on WWL radio predicted the Saints would beat Green Bay.

This guy did just fine.
Hopefully, Dav is fine tho.

Tanoh Kpassagnon​

DE​

#90​

Experience: 5 years
Height: 6-7
Weight: 289 lbs
College: Villanova

Seems like he's just got too much bulk for his natural frame. Always injuries in the way of potential.

I would suggest a different perspective. Jordan was pulled in the 4th quarter. I believe they were both pulled in the 4th quarted and replaced with Kpassagnon and Granderson. His absence from the field may suggest injury but also point to my proposition. I think the speculation on injury is premature>

Hoping this is not serious at all. More like a Tracy Porter type situation.

I would suggest a different perspective. Jordan was pulled in the 4th quarter. I believe they were both pulled in the 4th quarted and replaced with Kpassagnon and Granderson. His absence from the field may suggest injury but also point to my proposition. I think the speculation on injury is premature>
If he was just getting rest then why did he go to the locker room?

Did not know that. With the heat, cramps could be a big problem and may have gone to get an IV

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom