Davenport Injured? (1 Viewer)

Looking back at the game his last play was the Adebo interception (9:30 in the 3rd). I didn’t see any Dav injury on the play but he wasn’t celebrating like everyone else after the int, maybe he knew something was off. He didn’t return the rest of the game.
I just went back and looked at that play, you're right. He didn't really make contact with anyone. Just hope it's minor.

I love davenport but the man just isn't built for battle. If we lose him, our defense will most likely decline

Considering Davenport has had a history with turf toe, I would not be surprised if that was the issue AGAIN.

Turf Toe is often times a reoccurring injury that can only hoped to be managed rather than 'fixed' like many of the other sports injuries that occur.

My podiatrist surmised that once a player starts having turf toe issues then it's only a matter of time as to when a players professional career is over as it boils down to the players pain tolerance.

Perhaps this was one of the main drivers behind drafting Payton Turner and securing the services of Tanoh Kpassagnon during free agency.

Looking back at the game his last play was the Adebo interception (9:30 in the 3rd). I didn’t see any Dav injury on the play but he wasn’t celebrating like everyone else after the int, maybe he knew something was off. He didn’t return the rest of the game.
Im curious how serious, cuz he actually played until end of 3rd quarter, he doesnt get injured this play and the play before he appears to be jogging to position.

1631546085387.png

1631546306564.png

Im curious how serious, cuz he actually played until end of 3rd quarter, he doesnt get injured this play and the play before he appears to be jogging to position.

1631546085387.png

1631546306564.png
I missed that, must’ve been a play or two in that series? He wasn’t in the previous series when Rodgers threw the Marcus Williams int

I missed that, must’ve been a play of two? He wasn’t in the previous series when Rodgers threw the Marcus Williams int
When I read your comment I watch some highlights, I went to see if I can see where he got hurt and you were correct he looked off during the INT. Then I was just watching the rest, cuz who don't enjoy the saints blowing out the other team :D . Then when that drive came on the 4th down stop, I notice his sleeve again that why I was wondering how serious because he must have been playing through it. Duncan making it seem like IR. But seeing its a pec injury I can see it being a while and why there wasn't a limp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom