Davenport is designated as Limited (if they were to practice today) [edited] (1 Viewer)

Something tells me he's not playing on Thurs, but we want the falcons to waste their limited game planning time on him.

Wouldn't surprise me if they were doing the same thing with Deion Jones (who was also listed as limited today).Nevertheless, it is great to see Davenport back at practice.

Deion possibly being out would be big big.
He is so instrumental in what they do.

If he COULD practice but didn't actually and our game is in 3 days, do we WANT him to play?

Actually, “participate” is indicative present tense and “participation” is a noun, so it doesn’t have a verb tense.

They aren’t teaching grammar in law school these days? /duck

Hey man.
Chuck is bad arse. Be nice to Chuck.
He’s also quite rare as a likable attorney.
?

The Saints are not going to rush him back. Why would they when the team is winning very easily. We want him back at 100%. That said, he may be ready to go. They may practice him this week but not play him or he may suit up and have very limited snaps. Either way, it is a great development that he is showing progress toward getting back on the field.

The Saints are not going to rush him back. Why would they when the team is winning very easily. We want him back at 100%. That said, he may be ready to go. They may practice him this week but not play him or he may suit up and have very limited snaps. Either way, it is a great development that he is showing progress toward getting back on the field.

I hope this is true we need a healthy Davenport for jan-feb

Just happy he is almost healed.
Play him a little if he is ready.
Keep him out if not 100%.
Should play Dallas game for sure.

There’s no way he’s going to be in game shape if he does play. I suspect he’ll see some limited duty but not play a full load.
Don't they give them lots of low impact cardio work to do when they are not playing?

I mean, there's lots you can do with equipment in the gym when you have turf toe to keep the heart rate up and stay in shape. That's why the team has a training staff.

I'd be shocked if he just sat on the couch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom