Davenport Love (1 Viewer)

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Any else notice how well he did vs a good tackle in jake Mathews? Had a sack, collapsed the pocket a bunch and was pretty darn stellar can’t the run. He’s gonna he good. Btw his bull rush is sick, saw him blast a guard back like 10 yards.

Glad he made the meatheads on Atlanta radio eat their words.

Is it me or was he rushing standing up? Was there any point in the game he had his hand in the dirt?

Is it me or was he rushing standing up? Was there any point in the game he had his hand in the dirt?
He started with his hand in the dirt but switched to standing up, have a feeling coach said look I don’t care how u lineup just get there lol. He played great

Any else notice how well he did vs a good tackle in jake Mathews? Had a sack, collapsed the pocket a bunch and was pretty darn stellar can’t the run. He’s gonna he good. Btw his bull rush is sick, saw him blast a guard back like 10 yards.

He DEMOLISHED Mack on the sack. That's big time! That's an All-Pro center. Can in on the stunt and just gave him the business with the push.

What did they say?

Didn't actually hear it, but someone posted that they were talking about how Davenport was a total bust and were laughing at us for using two first rounders on him.

He is still young and has a lot to learn. One thing I hope he does more is try to use his arms more to get around blockers. I see him bull rushing a little too much. He doesn't have lower body to bull rush effectively.

Didn't actually hear it, but someone posted that they were talking about how Davenport was a total bust and were laughing at us for using two first rounders on him.
Well, that's foolish. Thanks for letting me know!

I think he is special. 6-6, 275 is elite size to go with elite speed. He is the category of a Strahan or Ware. He can physically beat all pro offensive lineman and that is scary. Once he gets the technique down he will be a force for years. Plays the run and pass rush... that is elite. Because he has size he should not have the injury problems that small try hard guys develop.

How is this guy not getting more playing time?

He started with his hand in the dirt but switched to standing up, have a feeling coach said look I don’t care how u lineup just get there lol. He played great

He has the ability to stand up and rush the passer did it alot in college, I think the coaching staff is just exploiting his talents no different then how the Saints imploy Jordan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom