David Stern thinks Sonics move to OKC is inevitable (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I know we have had a lot of NBA threads lately but to be a fan of a lame duck team like the one they have in Bill Gates land of Seattle, thats a harsh existence. the oldest team in the Seattle is leaving and their is absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop it , thats brutal especially since the Seattle residents have faithfully supported the team for what going on 40 years now.

But the NBA commissioner thinks its pretty much an eventuality and Seattle is to blame for losing its Sonics.

Shame if you ask me.

Even though I've seen a lot of Sonics fans hating on New Orleans and the Hornets because of our attendace situation, I still can't help but feel bad for some of those fans. Right after they come together to organize a plane with the Save Our Sonics banner, the commissioner pretty much tells them it's all in vain and the team will most likely be gone in a year or two. I don't want to see them move. Now this might be because I'm still angry with YHT fans for trying to steal our team, but still, the Sonics have a lot of history in Seattle and it would be a shame to see them go. Though, if it came down to it, better you than us, Seattle. Sorry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom