davidson and ncaa tourney (1 Viewer)

Vega$$aint

Resident GoldenTee Junkie
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
is it safe to say stephen curry is the tourney mvp already? Davidson crushed wisconsin today.

eric

Over the last couple of weeks, Curry has made himself ALOT of money, what NBA team wouldn't love to have him on their team?

Over the last couple of weeks, Curry has made himself ALOT of money, what NBA team wouldn't love to have him on their team?

I'm gonna say a lot of of teams. He's a GREAT college player but I seriously doubt he'll amount to anything in the NBA.

I started to create a similar thread earlier. The kid was on fire tonight.

Far too early to tell if he's got what it takes to be successful in the NBA though.

he is just about as good of a shooter as reddick, but is better at creating his own shot. reddick went in the top 15 so curry should be a first rounder, but i don't see him leaving college early either.

eric

Every game is a blow out tonight, I hope this weekend's games and the final four are better.

Curry stock is going to rise for the draft if he declares to enter. I don't know how well he'll do defensively, but he's not doing too bad offensely againt top ncaa teams.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom