DaVinci's Demons on Starz pretty good (1 Viewer)

d3cyph3r

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've been enjoying the first 4 episodes, and maybe some of you will. It's not an accurate portrayal of DaVinci, but a great story nonetheless. Plus you get to see some of his inventions brought to life or cgi'd at least.

Not to mention it's on Starz, which means like HBO there are some entertaining scenes to bridge some boring ones together lol.

thanks for reminding me about this show. i'm guessing it replaced the Spartacus timeslot?

just finished the first episode. in true starz fashion, a little weird thrown in with a great storyline and the building of sub-plots. i'm looking forward to catching up on the others tomorrow.

It's replaced Spartacus on my DVR schedule, and I really think it's better writing. Great show..

after the 2nd episode of season 2, i',m convinced this series is highly underrated. if you have starz, this is well worth watching. the music at times doesn't seem appropriate to the scene, but the story is excellent.

Not to mention a good pair of melons to keep you even more interested! This is an awesome show.

just rented the first season on wed., finished watching the first five episodes,very good stuff. I think the vault of heaven is an angels tomb and the book of leaves,something that can only be viewed from that grave. a for your eyes only, the name is bond, james bond kind of thing. quite charming in a initial kind of way, on the inside at least. That's how I'd write the storyline anyway. going to buy it on fri. its well worth the money,probably buy the second season as well when the price drops a bit.

loved the sophia and vlad characters in season three. story sorta turned bland for a while when leonardo was captured by the labyrnth for a few episodes. The davinci sibs FINALLY took a look at the vaticans hidden/buried/suppressed book of leaves page,that was cool. Sixtus was finally offed, did in by that sinister monster of italy reario, how fitting. Not going to matter anymore anyway, as soon as that book gets publicized the old school religions are going extinct and they know it,so does the count, I think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom