Davis Mills is a legit starting QB (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Started really rough for him this year.

He's ending the season with 11 TDs to only 3 Ints over his last 7 starts.

QB rating over 100.

What could have been. Oh well.

People have been wooed by nice stats over a small sample size before. I need to see defenses scheme for him consistently, and for h8m to consistently beat those defenses before I can say this. He does look the part, and hopefully he proves to be it. Baltimore’s backup looks to be legit as well. But I have the same perspective on him, too. I hope both are starters and get their chance to ball out for a franchise.

I watched the Stanford pro day, got to see Adebo and Mills was throwing dimes in the rain and wind. I thought if Sean got him he could have a chance to develop him but going to the Texans would be a waste of talent. He’s got something to work with.

People have been wooed by nice stats over a small sample size before. I need to see defenses scheme for him consistently, and for h8m to consistently beat those defenses before I can say this. He does look the part, and hopefully he proves to be it. Baltimore’s backup looks to be legit as well. But I have the same perspective on him, too. I hope both are starters and get their chance to ball out for a franchise.
yes all I'm saying is he is passing the eye test

he just had a great game (maybe his best of the year) against a really good defense that desperately was trying to win this game to secure the 1 seed

I think we need NOFALCONS opinion on the matter.

No, just the fact that the Texans all of a sudden were in need of a QB and he would have definitely fallen all the way to us had we had him high enough on our board. If we had Book 4th round, then very possible we had Mills higher.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom