Davis Tull (1 Viewer)

You can tell that the patriots were familiar with him via the joint practices. Tackles In wide sets. He still gets off the snap very well. And he was consitently able to get a step on the tackle. Just not able to do anything with that step. He has pass rush traits and athletism. Pass rush traits don't grow on trees. He's had limited pre season snaps..the talent is there. Way to early for a negative opinion on a pass rush prospect like this.

Tull needs to move to SOLB. This would be our best chance at getting real production out of him. Can still drop him down in the nickel and dime but he will never be a down lineman in.l a base formation so it makes little sense. He has all the measureables and athleticism to play SOLB so I don't see why not.

Robertson, Anthony, & Tull

Your 2018 Saints LB corps. Big and fast with some coverage and some pass rush

last year in games he looked very fast off the ball and active, I hope we keep him on the practice squad if he gets cut

For reference, Onyemata and Tull are the same height (6'3") but Tull is 60 pounds lighter (300 to 240).

Edebali - 6'2", 253 lbs
Tull - 6'3", 240 lbs
Gwachum - 6'5", 250 lbs (didn't he bulk up?)

I thought Tull was undersized, but he's really not. He could definitely stand to bulk up a bit, but Edebali isn't a very big dude. He looked awesome last night though. I'm getting excited thinking about him on one side and Cam on the other.

I've been a huge Tull fan, but mostly I think he's being used wrong. I see him more in the role that we thought Kikaha would have this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom