Davis Tull (1 Viewer)

I agree. Prior to the 2015 draft, most of us fans believed that the team was still running a 3-4 defense. So the draft selection of Tull, Davidson & Kikaha made sense.

But to find out that we're not and will be using him as a DE, that is a head scratcher.

I'd be the first to admit that the 2015 draft made it seem like we were building a 3-4 defense with the selection of Kikaha and Tull as they are both stand up rush linebackers in the NFL as their body type did not translate to the NFL as DE's, but when the season started you saw we were running a 4-3 defensive front and I think thats where the confusion began.

I'm won't be surprise when he lands on a 3-4 defense and seeing him blossom into a starting OLB. Rob Ninkovich comes to mind as another that slipped away from the Saints.

I'm won't be surprise when he lands on a 3-4 defense and seeing him blossom into a starting OLB. Rob Ninkovich comes to mind as another that slipped away from the Saints.

I find it interesting that he is literally the only one that ever comes to people's minds when discussing past players who went on to greatness.

I find it interesting that he is literally the only one that ever comes to people's minds when discussing past players who went on to greatness.

He's a solid player. Not great just solid. Compared to some of the great players that we've let go it is surprising...

I'm sure people are saying the Panthers and Browns are saying the samething about Snead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom