Day 2 gangsters.... (1 Viewer)

You are going to get murdered for including Tre'quan Smith as a hit on that list. But, I actually think that he will be fine as a #3 receiver now that we have Emmanuel Sanders.

What do people expect from a 3rd round pick, exactly? They could very much turn into something, but it's also where the draft begins slipping into developmental territory. Expecting anything more than a rotational piece doesn't make much sense.

I absolutely love what we did in this draft. We got 3 guys that were graded as 2nd round picks pretty much. Ruiz and Baun were fringe 1st round talents. Trautman was a 2nd for sure in my eyes. It’s nice when you don’t have many holes on the roster and are able to focus in on guys that have fallen for some reason or another. A legit A grade in my eyes and I’m usually pretty tough on drafts.

The only position that scares me a little is corner, but we have Marshon Lattimore, Janoris Jenkins, CGJ, PJ, PRob, and even Malcolm Jenkins that can play there if need be. I hope Deatrick Nichols is a player that is under-looked right now that will end up being a sweet find like Delvin Breaux.

I didn’t think we were all that needy of a receiver either. I’ve been saying I think Harris will see a ton more time there this year. We added Sanders to be our legit #2 guy. Tre’Quan can still be a good #3. We still have Taysom and Cook, Trautman, & Kamara can line up in the slot at times. Then we have 2nd year guys like Humphrey and Butler that could make the roster. I think they will have some really good ones that go undrafted and we should have the pick of the litter with our reputation for UDFAs. It maybe highly unlikely, but hopefully we can move Warford for a 5th and get one, but I think I would prefer a corner if that happens. I hope that NFL.com article I read is correct and my guy Joe Reed could possibly go undrafted.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom